Part-timeEstimated: $43,000 - $57,000 a year
- Medical records
- Health information management
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Health Information Technology Instructor (Remote)
We are seeking a team-oriented faculty member to work collaboratively within the Health Information Technology Program. A Professor of Health Information Technology assumes responsibility for classroom and laboratory instruction as well as teaching, advising, and service requirements within the Associate Degree Programs.
We are currently seeking a faculty member to teach the following courses:
Depending on current projects, responsibilities may include:
- Support the vision and mission of the Health Information Technology Program.
- Develop and deliver courses within Associate Degree level program.
- Mentor and advise students in collaboration with the Program Director and other college staff as needed with regard to academic progress and professional development.
- Work cooperatively and collegially with all faculty and staff involved in the program and across the institution.
- Carry out other assignments and duties as assigned by the Program Director, Director of Online Education, and Senior Leadership Team. *
Requirements and Qualifications*
- Strong Computer Application skills
- Knowledge of a Learning Management System, preferred
- Experience teaching online preferred
- Experience in Healthcare, preferred
Job Type: Part-time
- Medical Records: 1 year (Preferred)
- online instruction: 1 year (Preferred)
- coding an/or HIM management: 1 year (Preferred)
- RHIA credential (Required)
Hours per week: