SOC and Follow-up Home Visits:
Patient assessments, parent-patient instruction and training, dressing care and changes, lab draws and wound care
Co-visits with certified nursing assistants, personal care assistants, and companion care providers to assess the care provider’s skills, family-patient compatibility, and the patient’s care needs or future care needs.
Scheduled part-time and PRN. Three days per week, 6 to 8 hours per day. Schedule determined by patient visit requirements.
HOME HEATH SERVICES:
Newborn and pediatric patients with short term, post-hospitalization follow-up or continuation of care started as an inpatient.
Pediatric, adolescent, and adult care for IV infusion, enteral feedings, and wound management.
Private Duty – all ages.
Elder and limited disability companion care.
Pulse Oximeters, Ambulatory Enteral Pumps, Infant Apnea Monitors, Newborn Phototherapy.
Seasonal Flu Clinics
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $29.00 - $34.00 per hour
Nurses are provided PPE and patients encouraged to wear masks during home care visits.
- Home Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Please provide patient type of experience: Pediatric, Adult, Elderly, Disabled, Post-surgical and Other.
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible