RPS EES (The Explosives Engineering Services) has a comprehensive grounding in all aspects of ERW, explosives clearance and risk assessment, with experience operating both in the UK and globally.
RPS EES Core Team has extensive experience within both commercial and Humanitarian Mine Action (HMA).
The EES specialise in the general assessment, needs analysis, project management, Mines \ UXO awareness and QA\QC of contaminated land accompanied with experience in actual Landmine \ UXO clearance and indigenous capacity training projects globally.
Job title Junior UXO Consultant
- Assisting with and producing technical reports and threat assessments
- Assisting with geophysical survey design programmes to detect UXO
- Assist in the project management / QA & QC of survey and clearance projects
- Represent client in the field and at meetings
- Analysis and interpretation of geophysical data
- First degree (MSc) in Earth Sciences/Geophysics or associated subject.
- Problem solver with ability to deliver solutions and technical excellence
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results to timetables
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills using Word, Excel, Power Point, with a view to learning
RPS is an equal opportunity employer.