SES, a rapidly growing IoT company in Northbrook Illinois, provides innovative best-in-class security solutions for enterprises. Our system comprises robust hardware devices, mobile apps, and cloud apps which utilizes latest Bluetooth LE technology, advanced encryption algorithms, and cloud technologies. The leadership team is comprised of seasoned technology executives with decades of industry experience. SES is expanding the customer base from telecommunications industry to many other adjacent markets.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and committed engineer to join our dynamic software development team to develop both cloud and mobile applications.
This position will be accountable for all aspects of our software development including design, implementation, documentation, testing, and support. Reports to the Director of Software Development.
- Develop software for both sever and mobile applications
- Create automated tests (unit, integration, and end to end)
- Deploy, maintain, and update software applications
- Document software
- Assist with second-tier support for software defect issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with SQL database, e.g. MS SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Knowledge of security algorithms
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python, and Go
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient, self-managed
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience with Node.js, Angular, and Python
- Familiar with cloud technologies such as AWS
- Experience with containerized technologies like Docker
- Experience with serverless technologies like AWS lambda function
- Knowledge of communication protocols like TCP/IP, Bluetooth LE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Software Engineering: 7 years (Required)