Los Angeles, CA
Your specific tasks include:
- Drive the production value chain – IBLE’s production responsible for scheduling, budget administration and delivery of Entertainment Content Master file
- Bidding – Responsible for successfully executing the bidding process in regard to Studio Award.
- Production vetting for new content types – working in partnership with Entertainment Development, help define “new ways of Production” for new content types (live action, Public Performance, VR, etc.)
Challenges and Opportunities
The role of Producer, Entertainment Development means ownership of the complete production value chain from studio bid(s) to Masterfile delivery. Development must always be aligned with the Global Content Strategy and in support of the LEGO Brand values. Producers will manage the production process and be TLG’s representative to all 3rd party production partners, responsible for schedules, budgets and final delivery of all Entertainment Content.
Do you have what it takes
- Experience as a line producer for children’s entertainment content, Animated and Live Action.
- Stakeholder management – Effective at managing multiple production plans simultaneously while keeping all internal and external stakeholders advised of key production milestones
- Understanding of children’s entertainment landscape and proven experience producing content across platforms including Digital, Linear and SVOD
- Bachelor’s degree in TV and Film, Animation, Live action and 4+ years of line production experience
- LEGO is a global company and Producer will work as part of a Global team. Travel to studios, LEGO Hubs and other locations as needed. Approx.. 4-6 trips per year
Bringing it to Life
“Help produce award winning creative content for kids and all audiences working with the world’s top licensing brands and LEGO”
At the LEGO Group, we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive work environment that appreciates uniqueness and lives up to our motto “Only the Best is Good Enough”. Come to work in a purpose-driven company who celebrates children as role-models; whether it’s noshing on free snacks by the Buzz Lightyear model or engaging with global colleagues in our creative and collaborative environment, the LEGO culture will energize you to exceed your expectations.
We are also passionate in how we take care of our employees. LEGO is derived from the Danish phrase “Leg godt” which means “play well;” we want our employees to play well and be well. From competitive pay and bonus incentives, top-notch benefits, and on-site childcare, to working with a company who has promised to leave the planet better than they found it, you can feel good about working with us. Build your career, brick by brick, at The LEGO Group.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.