As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a Sr. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect/Developer with 5+ years’ experience developing for enterprise-class Web content management systems. This position will be based in Washington, D.C., Richmond, VA, or Seattle, WA and be part of a smart team of consultants providing services for some of the world’s biggest brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and leading implementation of Adobe AEM platforms and specialized solutions using Agile development methods
- Managing a team to effectively deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations, working with team partners to effectively communicate issues
- Supporting business development activities, working closely with account management teams to understand client needs, formulate solution strategies, and develop proposals and statements of work, including cost and schedule estimates, and ensuring that work has been properly authorized before effort commences
- Building strong relationships within and across departments and with partners while promoting a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-facing experimentation
- Participating in delivery reviews on complex projects and post-project reviews
- Identifying warning signs of potential project breakdowns and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
- Fostering a culture of innovation focused on adding value—give people space to think creatively
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process
- Establish best practices for CMS solution development
- Stay current with development, tools, and technologies
- Some travel will be required
- Experience in technical management and technical execution of large digital applications across multiple frameworks and platforms.
- History of working in and/or leading interdisciplinary teams
- Experience implementing and maintaining content driven applications using Adobe AEM
- Development and architectural experience with: WCM, CMS, CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, OSGI Framework, JCR, Apache sling, DAM.
- Building and deploying enterprise level WCM solutions on Adobe CQ 5.5, 5.6, AEM 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2.
- Custom AEM Reusable components, Widgets, Templates, Widgets on top of JCR and Apache Sling (9 Implicit Objects), Apache Jackrabbit CRX and AEM.
- Programming experience in J2EE, Java, JSP, Sightly, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web services, ANT, Maven, HTML5, XML, CSS, EJB, JSON, JMS, JDBC, RWD, Oracle.
- AEM Admin tasks, includes installing AEM in Author, Publish and dispatcher Mode, Sling status, creation of audit reports and configuration AEM in http request.
- System architecture experience including cloud infrastructure, data management, RESTful APIs, basic system administration and dev-ops.
- Knowledge of modern front-end technologies and tooling.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project delivery methodologies.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo or TeamCity
- AEM Architect, Lead Developer Certification
- 5+ year’s experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or IT field
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and Headless CMS Best Practices
- Familiar with Current Development Tools
- Strong Communications Skills
What we offer:
- Benefits — Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture — We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit?
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- CMS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe AEM: 3 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEM Developer (Preferred)
- AEM Architect (Preferred)