Applied Research Solutions has an immediate opening for a
part-time Program Manager in the Dayton, Ohio area.
- Provide operations leadership, operations oversight, employee management, project management of an
- Directs all phases of program execution from inception through completion
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs
- Acts as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss
cost, schedule, and technical performance
- Develops new lines of business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, scientific, and administrative areas
- Strong ability to work with teammates to execute and expand program.
- Duties as assigned.
- Must be a US citizen and have ability to acquire a Top Secret clearance
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with Software and System programs
- A thorough understanding of technical, management and communication issues affecting government program
management and execution.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization on marketing,
business and technical issues.
- Must have strong writing/editorial and visual communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in MS Office.
- Must take initiative and be able to achieve complex objectives independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to present to senior management.
All positions at Applied Research Solutions are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.