Ideal Consolidated is a medium sized mechanical contracting firm located in South Bend, Indiana providing HVAC and plumbing services to customers located in Indiana and Michigan.
We are looking to add an additional Estimator to our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Mechanical Estimator will be responsible for reading plans, preparing mechanical takeoffs, utilizing estimating software to complete estimate, attending pre-bid meetings and manage the entire estimation process.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills as well as comprehensive computer skills, including estimating software experience
- Mechanical Code knowledge required
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Must be detail oriented, able to multitask and excel in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management and problem solving skills
- The ideal candidate will have experience and advanced knowledge of Mechanical Contracting.
- Design build experience a plus
- At least 5+ years estimating experience in the mechanical industry preferred
Salary commensurate with experience
Ideal Consolidated is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
- South Bend, IN (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts