Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionizing the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. We have huge growth plans for our Direct Retail portfolio which include Global Flagship, Local Flagship and boutique stores where the Store Manager and their team will be responsible for creating a seamless and consistent Dyson Experience to capture the hearts and minds of our owners. We are looking for creativity, a free thinker, and someone who knows how to use their retail space to educate and excite people about technology and our machines.
In partnership with your store manager & assistant store manager, you will be responsible for leading shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience.
Your role will play an integral part in leading day-to-day operations. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson, committed to ensuring an iconic experience for every customer.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours at a time
- Ability to open and close the store; as the leader on duty
Experience & Education
Dyson Code & Behaviors
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a customer-facing, retail setting required with 1 year in a leadership role
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience working with or in a premium or luxury brand strongly preferred
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
- Must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding sales performance aspirations and creating an innovative customer experience
- Energetic and outgoing personality with strong communications skills
- Ability to coach and train team members
- Must take a leadership role in daily store operations
- Always experimenting; always learning. Embraces innovation
- Always acting with integrity, empathy and respect towards people, co-workers, owners, partners and products
- Putting customers at the center of our decisions
- Tenacious in delivering our best to get the right results, in the right way.