Job Title: Security Engineer Overview:
EverWatch is a government solutions company providing advanced defense, intelligence, and deployed support to our country’s most critical missions. We are a full-service government solutions company. Harnessing the most advanced technology and solutions, we strengthen defenses and control environments to preserve continuity and ensure mission success.
ACES, an EverWatch company, specializes in intelligence analysis, information technology, and engineering services. We are a full-service government solutions company. We tackle the hardest challenges to ensure that national defenses are strengthen and control environment’s continuity is preserved.
ACES employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry - to identify and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Aces is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, citizenship or immigration status, and veteran status or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
- Perform System Security Engineering duties by implementing security measures on existing equipment and assisting with procurement of security features and architecture to future-proof a stand-alone Government research and development laboratory. This laboratory comprises the network infrastructure, servers (both physical and virtual), and workstations needed to support mission requirements. Operating systems in use include several flavors of Linux, Windows, and OS X. Hardware includes: Dell servers, switches, network attached storage arrays, and tape drives; Symantec backup appliance; Cisco switches; Apple workstations; and custom built workstations.
Expertise in the area of information system security and ensuring the security of a lab network
- Meet all agency requirements for lab network while optimizing support to mission operations.
- Familiarity with NESSUS
- Familiarity with IAVA Compliance
- Familiarity with Hardening and Security policies
- Skilled at documenting processes and procedures as well as document editing.
Qualifications: Fourteen (14) years’ experience in a technical role, providing technical expertise for software intensive projects and programs, of which a desired three (3) years within the Intelligence Community. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree is required. An additional four (4) years of additional technical experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
Domain Area(s)Specialized Requirements: Unless otherwise specified in the description field Three (3) years of demonstrated experience is required for the domain items described below: At least five (5) years’ experience with Programming languages such as: JAVA, C++or C
Clearance Level: TS/SCI polygraph Job Locations: US-MD-Annapolis Junction Skills: Nessus, IAVA