Kronos is seeking its first Legal Operations Manager to join our 25-person global Legal team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, driving and maintaining processes, tools and practices to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the department. This is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the General Counsel with an opportunity to influence the direction and impact of the entire function.
- Manage and support initiatives to streamline Legal department activities and workflow, including in the areas of contract administration and management, outside counsel engagement and budgeting, knowledge management and financial discipline
- Collaborate with Legal team members and others to identify and develop meaningful metrics to measure and evaluate the organization’s workload, contributions and client satisfaction. Once implemented, design and deliver dashboard and reports to track progress
- Work with Kronos’ IT and sourcing teams as well as potential vendors to evaluate, select, test and implement technology solutions to support department and company objectives
- Proactively identify areas to improve collaboration and knowledge sharing across the team; develop action plans to address
- Keep current on trends, developments and best practices in legal operations and drive internal awareness and adoption as appropriate
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience working in a legal function, either in-house or at a law firm
- Experience working with legal technology solutions such as e-billing/matter management, contract and document management, e-signature and knowledge management systems
- Experience working with cloud-based collaborative enterprise solutions such as Salesforce.com, ServiceNow, Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint
- Skill designing creative and impactful presentations using standard tools (PowerPoint, SmartSheets, Excel)
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across legal teams and with external and internal partners and stakeholders.
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Comfortable with driving change and skilled in change management
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.