Working as part of the Food and Beverage team, you will assist in ensuring that the product, service and facility cleanliness are of the highest quality while delivering the best possible Guest and Employee Experience.
Essential Job Functions
· Follow proper cash handling procedures.
· Perform daily cash-outs and deposits correctly without errors.
· Run food to Beer Stube when necessary.
· To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
· Restock supplies as needed, before, and after a shift.
· Maintain adequate coffee, hot cocoa, and condiment levels.
· Handle all Guest concerns in a professional and timely manner.
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships between Skibowl employees.
· Ensure facility cleanliness standards are consistently maintained to Health Department Standards.
· Promote a fair and harmonious work environment.
· Adhering to ALL safety and sanitation procedures, and taking the initiative to become familiar with those procedures.
· Responsible for other assigned by unit manager and /or supervisor.
· Keep all work and customer service areas clean and in good order.
· Complete opening/closing sheets when applicable.
· Always stay busy working on something productive. If not serving the guests, then work on restocking and cleaning.
Secondary Job Functions
· Work as a TEAM PLAYER in a TEAM atmosphere.
· Help out in other departments as needed.
· Separate garbage and recyclables into appropriate bins.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Positive Attitude.
· Look out for all Skibowl/H-Management/Mt Hood Management property and assets.
· Address any issues as it occurs or inform the appropriate dept manager.
· Assist customers.
· Able to lift 40lbs
· 1 year cashier experience in a high volume food and beverage environment.
· Exceptional communication skills, great attitude, exceptional personal grooming standards, guest service and team building abilities.
· Must be organized.
· Must be a TEAM player.
· Must have valid Oregon Food Handlers Card.
· Must be able to stand for entire shift.
· Must be able to work Holidays and Weekends which could include evenings.
· OLCC permit is Necessary.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discount
- Paid Sick Time
Employees working per shift:
- Weekends required
- Holidays required