Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
TVR Communications is looking to fill the Hospital Concierge/Technician Positions at Winthrop-University Hospital. We are looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills as well as basic technical skills. The position entails handling customer service duties and rudimentary troubleshoot and repair of TVR Communications' supplied interactive television and ancillary equipment in occupied patient rooms, nursing stations and common areas.
The successful candidates will:
- Handle requests from patients regarding their services
- Be responsible for replacing defective equipment (remotes, phones, TV’s, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and work with our support group to resolve any technical issues affecting service to our customers.
- Have a direct point of contact with our customers making your position extremely essential to the company.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the company's customers receive an adequate level of service and/or help with their questions and concerns.
Candidates will be responsible to ensure that TVR Communications' technical requirements are followed and customer satisfaction is achieved for all aspects of the service.
TVR Communications will provide hand tools and uniform shirt/jacket.
TVR Communications will train the Candidate to the requirements of our Interactive technology platform.
All hospital concierge/technicians will need the following to be considered for the position:
- Be willing to submit to background screening
- Be willing to get an annual flu shot and necessary medical requirements
- Be available to interview and start immediately
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Be flexible to work after hours.
- Be able to lift 30 pounds and to climb a 6 foot ladder
Hours of Operation:
Sunday through Thursdays 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour