Science Marketing ManagerJob description
Science Marketing Manager
Great Minds, a rapidly growing non-profit organization developing world class curricula for PK-12, seeks an experienced Science Marketing Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated team. Our mission is to ensure all students have access to a quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
The uncompromising curriculum from Great Minds assumes that every child is capable of greatness. We bring teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom, Eureka Math, and PhD Science, all give school teachers what they need to take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
The Science Marketing Manager will work with Great Minds' science curriculum development, production services, customer service, and sales teams to execute on science marketing plans and contribute to the annual science strategic planning process.
This position will report to the Product Marketing Lead and offers the opportunity to have immediate impact in fulfilling the organization's mission.
- Work with the Product Marketing Lead to design and execute an annual marketing plan for science.
- Develop and execute target audience research initiatives to optimize performance of marketing initiatives.
- Develop marketing strategies, based on audience insights, knowledge of established policy, nature of market, and cost factors.
- Track and analyze data (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in science marketing initiatives.
- Execute on metric-driven high-quality lead generation tactics.
- Contribute to the development of integrated marketing tool kits and execute production.
- Work with Web Digital Manager on web content.
- Work with Social Media Manager to analyze social media and newsletter performance metrics.
- Work with Science Content Team to oversee development and delivery of newsletters.
- Write and/or edit marketing content for web site, newsletter, and sales collateral.
- Strong proficiency in execution of marketing plans; 3-5 years direct experience owning marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing, communications, or related subject.
- Proven experience in audience research and successful application to marketing initiatives
- Experience in marketing to K-12 educators and administrators a plus.
- Digitally savvy with working knowledge of social media, online advertising, and CRM systems (preferred Hubspot, SalesForce, Constant Contact).
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and departments.
- Working knowledge of project planning techniques and tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Command of Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
A resume and cover letter are required for consideration. If selected for an interview, candidates will need to submit to and pass a background check.