What you’ll be doing...
The Program Delivery Executive will lead all contract business delivery efforts for a large federal program, including strategy development, relationship management, personnel staffing, program organization, Business case development, P&L and contract growth.
Manages and oversees all Verizon Business outcomes for a major Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) network procurement managing dedicated teams directly and supporting teams indirectly: Infrastructure Program Management, Customer Program Management, Field Operations, Network Operations, Security Operations, Managed Service Delivery, Lifecycle Engineering, Reporting, Order-to-Cash, and Vendor Management.
This position will be responsible for overseeing all capture activity and once award all O&T/Delivery team commitments and resources worldwide to ensure business unit objectives and profitability are achieved, customer satisfaction is met, and global corporate policies are adhered to. Accountable for the successful execution of the overall program.
- Oversee all VZB Program activities worldwide and across all Delivery organizations in terms of tactical decisions, day-to-day management, planning, senior escalations, and reporting
- Assist all Competence Center owners and Functional managers with input, context, prioritization and execution of Program activities in all operating regions providing Regional TPV oversight
- Oversee all TPV support globally, deriving requirements, costs, deliverables and contract performance related to the Program
- Assist all Verizon functional owners and TPV Planning and Management groups with planning, prioritization and execution of Program activities in the Region
- Act as senior, POC to the Customer for all Program delivery, contract and compliance matters
- Regular and proactive customer communications to ensure all customer concerns are addressed readily
- Assist Sales Management with all senior level escalations, regular performance reviews, reporting and relationship management
Transition and Transformation (T&T) and Operational Management
- Oversee all T&T planning, execution, reporting and related escalation management for LAN, WAN, and Firewall complexes, IT infrastructure management (hosting, applications support, other) as anticipated in the customer contract
- Participate in the development and sign-off of all transformation plans
- All project requirements are routed to appropriate functional groups and monitored to completion
- Assist Operations with input, planning, prioritization and execution and management of operational activities in the Region Program and P&L Management
- Define and manage program activities to meet VzB goals for financial performance
- Develop and set Program and Team goals per overall plans and manage deliverables to plan. Formal Program Governance
- All processes are documented and efficiently working for the Program as applicable
- All documentation are translated to local languages and/or English as required
- Participate and oversee that all relevant governance meetings are held within contract framework Region specific requirements
- Maintain and publish status for all projects and IMACs in progress
- All reports are developed and distributed as required by the contract
- Local Billing as specified in customer contract and global Billing at customer headquarters is as specified in contract. Ensure and oversee that Customer billing is properly created and sent in a timely manner as applicable
- Receives broad guidance and is accountable for functional area or broad program results
- Will be responsible for managing budget and/or project/program
- TPV Budget could range up to +$500M over contract term
- Program resources in range up to approximately 1000 employees and contractors
- Likely to have legal entity authority per local custom or requirements
- Advisory in nature
- Uses expertise and experience to directly influence others outside department or function
- Have the ability to interface and operate with the most senior customer and VZB representatives (CIO, COO, EVP levels)
What we’re looking for...
- 20-25 years of progressive Telecommunication/IT management experience
- Prior management experience required for larger teams
- Broad FAA experience working on prior air traffic networks. Minimum of 10 years of FAA experience and knowledge of FAA operations required.
- Significant hands-on experience with Telecommunication/IT Outsourcing required
- Prior experience with managed Telecommunication/IT Services required
- BSEE, BSCS or other technical degree required, MS/MBA or equivalent desirable
- Formal training in Program Management
- Excellent Executive Communication skills, both in writing and speech
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.