Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino is filling multiple positions in the In-House Sales Department as we continue to rapidly expand our award-winning resort!
We are looking for people with drive and confidence to succeed. We seek enthusiastic and dependable people, who are willing to adapt to a fast-paced work environment. We are looking to train the right individuals to join our growing team today. Our elite, in-depth training is the best in the industry. We will provide you with the necessary skills, tools and product knowledge to help you succeed and reach your goals.
As a member of our In-House team, you will act as a concierge for both existing owners and resorts guests to provide exceptional service and to facilitate owner updates and resort tours/presentations. This position offers full time work hours, weekly pay, and the ability to interact with guests on a daily basis.
No sales experience required!!
- Generate tours by engaging with owners and guests staying on property
- Service guests by providing real-time stay requests, phone and in person communications
- Performs check-in duties for existing owners
- Provides resort updates to existing owners as well as sales presentations
- Paid training will be provided
- Opportunity to earn six figure income
- Flexible schedule
- Fun work environment
- Complimentary membership for you and your family with Westgate Cruise and Travel ($1500 Membership cost)
- Qualifications: Must currently possess or be willing to obtain a state issued Real Estate or Timeshare license
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or guest service role; prior sales experience is a plus but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid state issued drivers license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 to $350,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required