Tribute Home Care has an exciting opportunity for the right person who can manager both process improvement and expansion work! We are a rapidly-growing, private home care company that offers people who need assistance in the home what they want above all else: consistently great caregivers and great service. We do this by hiring only those caregivers who can build real connections with their clients and offering our amazing associates the community of support and recognition they deserve.
Our purpose is simple:
Remarkable Caregivers. Lifted Spirits.
We are expanding our leadership team and seek a dynamic MANAGER, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT & EXPANSION to ensure successful business growth by identifying, evaluating, and leading opportunities to optimize business processes. This person reports to the CEO and works with across all areas of the business.
Duties and responsibilities of this position include:
Minimum qualifications for the position include:
- Optimize and drive Tribute's expansion into new markets through development and implementation of a highly efficient and effective process and plan to meet the new market goals committed to in Tribute's Strategic Plan;
- Evaluate market economics including state and local regulations, plus surface candidates for leadership positions and cultivate market leaders, professionals, competitors, possible partners and potential influencers as part of this process;
- Diagnose problems that may be related to workflows, technology, strategy, or people and propose thoughtful solutions, changes, or initiatives that optimize outcomes and accommodate significant growth in client volume;
- Collaborate with department managers to evaluate and create improved operations and attractiveness of positions to improve our value to clients, allow us to scale more effectively, increase productivity, reduce costs, and make the best use of Tribute's resources;
- Lead and manage large and small projects across a variety of business areas that are structured for success by clearly defining scope, goals, schedules, resources and success metrics – utilizing automation and technological tools when appropriate;
- Lead Tribute's strategic planning process and facilitate the Tribute's leadership through this process annually; and
- Generate up-to-date calculation of return to investors (ROI) and financial forecast models on an agreed upon schedule.
- Three to five years' proven success managing process improvements and working with various improvement methodologies such as Kaizen, Agile, and Lean in improve and grow business operations;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a relevant area of study, with a Master's degree and/or PMP Certification a plus;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience providing financial analysis and reporting to senior leaders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with strong, effective interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Must be an energetic, solutions-oriented person with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Collaborative, strategic thinker with a pro-active approach and good judgment; and
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, plus good proficiency with project management and application software.
To be successful in our environment, you must be self-motivated, open-minded, and interested in doing the right thing. We offer competitive compensation and great benefits. Here's what you can expect from Tribute:
- A great work environment: mission- and quality-driven, informal, fun, collaborative
- A service you can be proud to represent - Tribute's Net Promoter Score is consistently above 60%
- The opportunity to be a full participant in shaping the company's direction as we grow
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Growth opportunities as the company expands
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- A 401K retirement plan
We currently have operations in Boston, Baltimore, and Northern New Jersey with new locations opening soon in MetroWest Boston and Annapolis, MD. The Project Manager is based in the Boston area and travels regularly. The Boston location is near Sullivan Square and convenient to the T Orange Line. Learn more about us at www.tributehomecare.com. Email your resume and a letter of interest as attachments to email@example.com with the subject line “Manager, Process Improvement.” No calls and no recruiters, please. EOE.