Rovia, an industry-leading travel and lifestyle service provider, is currently sourcing for a Trip Management Specialist to be based in our Plano headquarters. Rovia powers exceptional travel and lifestyle products and experiences across the globe in a fast-paced environment. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a growing team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
- Coordinate and manage all operational, administrative and changes as it relates to a DreamTrip from point of sale to post departure
- Insure daily operations are functioning efficiently and within the specifications of company assigned KPIs and SLAs
- Liaise between supplier/hotel to ensure correct and sufficient rooms are secured correctly with the supplier/hotel.
- Reconcile invoices and set up for payment Liaise with Product Development Specialist to ensure sufficient room block, ancillary, F&B and other services are secured and achieved commensurate with the bookings and requirements of the DreamTrip travelers.
- Manage all additions of room blocks, notify content, specialist and In-Destination Department of changes.
- Ensure daily booking counts are secured from in-house booking system and appropriate notifications are provided to Specialist.
- Reconcile invoices to rooming list and breakout all associate costs for In-Destination Department and Platinum.
- Review contracts and create reminder dates for payments/rooming list/flight manifest on all trips Work within a close team demonstrating a proactive ‘can do’ and service orientated approach.
- Work effectively across inter-departmental / inter-company lines, as well as an international and culturally diverse customer base and company infrastructure.
- Any additional tasks / projects as assigned by Director of Support Product Operations
- Log contracts in SharePoint, with appropriate coding, review contract cover sheet for accuracy
- Print out contract and cover sheet and process through appropriate signers based on total room revenue
- Log Deposits, subsequent payments, final payment, rooming list dates
- Make note of final date to release unused rooms
- Enter hotel in Commission log and document date to send invoice for collection
Travel Industry experience.
Event coordinator/planner experience considered.
Effective and disciplined organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task, excellent time-management skills
Ability to perform a variety of critical tasks with constantly changing priorities and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook required.
BA /BS/Travel Industry Certification or equivalent work experience
2+ years of related work experience in a related field desired.
Helpful -but not required, cruise booking experience, travel or accounting experience
Rovia develops global travel and lifestyle products with industry-leading companies around the world. Our business fosters mutual success through the power of three key elements: inspiration, innovation and integration. Rovia proudly offers competitive salaries and benefits including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life / AD&D, FSA, 401K and a robust vacation and holiday package.