We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Director, who combines a clear vision with a hands-on mentality. Preferred candidates have demonstrated business results from Inbound Marketing.
You will manage and coordinate all our marketing efforts in the US, including our colleagues in India. You will create and implement marketing strategies in a fast-changing world. You like working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.
As a Marketing Director you will lead the US marketing organization in our digital marketing transformation and be able to serve the buyer 2.0 through a data driven, integrated, personalized, and revenue driven marketing approach.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This position reports directly to the Columbus US managing director with a dotted-line reporting to the global VP for Sales & Marketing, and is a key member of the Columbus US management team and the global marketing leadership community.
Key Job responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing staff in Columbus US and the extended team in the Global Digital Marketing Center of Excellence in India.
- Support the ongoing Columbus digital marketing transformation by continuously developing US inbound marketing demand generation to the next level.
- Lead US marketing preparation and execution of full year campaign themes and quarterly go-to-market plans to support the sales of Columbus solutions in the US:
- Early involvement of key stakeholders in the US management team and the global marketing leadership community in the marketing planning phase.Contribute to global campaign development, ensure US content adaptation and timely execution
- Key focus on inbound marketing campaigns and optimizing outbound activities with a ‘digital first’ approach.Coordinate our physical presence at selected industry tradeshows in the US.
- Provide forecast of marketing spending and lead generation results.
- Closely monitor campaign results achievement with ongoing optimization to meet lead target objectives.
- Develop and update all content for social media, our websites and newsletters.
- Hands-on execution of search engine optimization, marketing automation and social campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Coordinate and control budgets, deadlines, objectives and schedules.
Preferred candidates have recent demonstrated experiences with inbound marketing in the B-to-B marketplace from IT or a related high intellectual property industry, creating market impact from go-to-market launches of services offerings and business applications.
Key candidate expectations:
What will this position offer you?
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture, but also willing and able to contribute to execution.
- Proven leadership skills in a cross-cultural setting and ability to lead, collaborate and bring a positive attitude to change, working in an environment of constant change.
- An effective communicator, preferably an experienced cross departmental connector and collaborator, and able to change style when needed.
- Expert in Internet/digital/Inbound and social media strategy and up to date on the latest digital trends.
- Demonstrated track record working with inbound marketing demand generation, specifically:
- Content creation in a B-to-B context, preferably with blogs and persona specific content.
- Employee micro influencing and sales representative social selling on social media.
- Search engine optimization, marketing automation and website content management.
- Market research, real-time campaign performance, A/B testing and data analytics.
- Experience with management reporting of campaign results, performance learning’s and challenges, problem area root-cause analysis and short / long term improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods and approaches with a commitment to continuous learning.
- Familiarity and skills with the tools of the trade in marketing, preferably deep HubSpot and MBS Dynamics CRM experience.
- Excellent PR, and media relations skills.
- Masters the English language, both verbally and written.
- Preferred candidates have as a minimum a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of relevant education.
When you join Columbus, you join an award-winning company. You will also be part of a global marketing leadership community in the Columbus organization with business units in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America, Estonia, Lithuania and Russia.
You will be a part of an organization that:
- Provides a challenging, inspiring and dynamic business environment, with an open and direct company culture.
- Deploys standard cloud applications, mobile apps, and industry and integration solutions that are used the world around.
- Supports the best possible customer experience.
- Is ambitious, grows quickly, and offers an ideal environment for improving skills and expertise.
- Offers excellent training possibilities.
- Works with a great team of enthusiastic colleagues that make your day.
This role may require travel, both domestically and abroad.