- MUST HAVE Texas Insurance P&C License
- Minimum 3 years P & C insurance experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle and pacify difficult customers.
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal.
- Must always be friendly and willing to provide assistance to others.
- A good memory for remembering data and details.
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Must be punctual at all times.
- A good listener with sound judgment.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced job environment.
- He/she must be able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems efficiently.
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
- Adaptability is a must
This job entails all aspects of customer service including but not limited to:
- Processing Renewals
- Remarketing accounts as needed
- Processing Payments
- Setting up claims
- Providing policy documentation to clients as requested
- Making changes to policies as requested by clients
- Answer service calls
- Answer service emails
- Communicate with our various carriers to provide them information as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- insurance: 3 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: