Work with Top Universities Worldwide
Emeritus partners with top schools such as MIT, Wharton, Columbia, Berkeley, Dartmouth, Cambridge Judge, National University of Singapore and others to provide advanced online executive education and technical training.
Be a Part of Our Community!
Our Course Leader community is growing and we are seeking individuals who want to transform students into leaders in their fields.
Are you passionate about teaching aspiring developers?
Course facilitators shape the student experience and guide them through their learning journey. They serve as the primary point of contact for student inquiries, lead assignment debriefs, and supplement the faculty videos with live sessions.
The position is remote and part-time requiring approximately 8 hours per week. The next course begins December 16.
- Respond to questions about course content and assignments.
- Engage with participants and add a degree of personalization to the course.
- Conduct interactive webinars to stimulate student learning.
- Provide assignment feedback on a select number of assignments in the course.
- Refine the grading rubrics as needed.
- Participate in student discussions.
- Suggest improvements to ensure content is communicated clearly, accurately, and effectively in videos, assignments and collateral materials.
- Suggest improvements to enhance the learner experience.
- Represent our school partners in a manner consistent with their top-tier brands.
- Advanced degree from a top university and/or extensive relevant work experience
- Credibility as a subject matter expert with passion and enthusiasm for the topic
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills
- Experience and comfort as an online presenter teaching adults online, able to explain concepts in multiple ways with patience and empathy
- Facility with videoconferencing technology and ability to work remotely
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Teaching: 1 year (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Company's Facebook page: