Full Job Description
Are you a CFO from a smaller hospital looking to make your way into a larger organization? Are you looking for an opportunity in the southwest, away from the cold and snow?
Join Yuma Regional Medical Center as a Controller, reporting to the Administrative Director of Finance and be a part of a non-profit, independently board-run hospital in the sunniest city in the world!
- Acute care hospital experience (Five years of health care or hospital revenue leadership experience required)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field, required
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage that starts day one of employment
- Salary that is commensurate with experience and highly competitive for a rural market
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- healthcare finance: 5 years (Required)