- Seeking BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist for this physician group
- Physician will rotate between offices in the Dayton and surrounding markets
- Strong referral base of primary care physicians.
- Heart Services offered 24/7 at the Dayton Heart and Vascular Hospital (on the same campus) includes open-heart surgery, cardiac and vascular stent placement, watchman device and electrophysiology studies.
- There is a dedicated cardiovascular ICU, along with dedicated heart and vascular medical units.
- Highly Compensated Salary
- Quality and Productivity Bonus
- Sign on Bonus or Loan Repayment option
- Relocation package
- Full Benefit package including retirement
- Full malpractice with tail coverage
- Dayton is conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis.
- Sports - major & minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
- Excellent educational systems both public and private
- Housing friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options
This Non-Invasive Cardiology opportunity Is Ideally Suited For a top trained Physician who is seeking to live in a medium sized community with easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis.
You Know That Your Talents And Skills Warrant A Strong Salary And Exciting Bonus Structure For High Income Potential. A Robust And Comprehensive Benefits Package, Sign-On Bonus And Relocation Allowance.
You Picture Yourself Living In Dayton, Ohio to Enjoy professional and minor leagues sports, a diversed community that offers museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, and zoos, along with an excelllent educational system both public and private.
The Median Price Of Homes Currently Listed In Dayton, OH Is Around $66,900. This Desirable Community Has Homes Of 3,347 Square Ft. 4 Bedrooms/4 Baths With An Estimated Value Of Around $330,000's.
The Employer Has A Tremendous Reputation As Being Committed To Its Staff Of Doctors And Medical Professionals, Providing Exceptional Compensation, A Life And Career Balance And Dedicated To Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel.