Punch Bowl Social is looking for a qualified individual to join their team in the capacity of Recruiting & Travel Administrator. This person will be hardworking, dedicated, and highly organized. This person will work directly with Senior Human Resources and Operations leadership.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the “eat-ertainment” category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and have developed a team of extraordinary brand ambassadors to lead our tribe of professionals.
- Minimum of 2 years full service restaurant experience; Administrative experience a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Office 365, Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills paired with exceptional people and interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily upkeep of management job postings on numerous external sites and internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Assist in Corporate and new management travel coordination.
- Weekly upkeep of expense report submissions.
- Achieve management staffing objectives by sourcing and evaluating job applicants.
- Determine applicant qualifications by comparing qualifications to job requirements, verifying references.
- Accomplish additional recruiting and human resources related tasks as assigned.
$15 - $17 per hour
If you are interested in becoming part of a nationally expanding concept, with significant growth opportunities, please apply online at www.punchbowlsocial.com/careers and we look forward to reviewing your resume.