As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, data centers/networks and Waste Water Treatment Facilities. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company's 100,000+ employees achieved sales of more than $22 billion in 2009, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations "Make the most of their energy." www.schneider-electric.us
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team as part of our manufacturing program. In this role you will create order engineering print packages for the plant, gather information, analyze data, create reports and presentations used to support the Order Engineering Management Team as well as assist in managing engineering schedules. This position is for the Order Engineering team located in Smyrna Tennessee, supports US custom designed medium voltage switchgear and control-gear products that are manufactured in multiple countries around the world including the USA, Canada and Mexico, and are supplied to customers all over the world.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Perform Data Analysis using Excel with data drawn from Schneider Electric systems to support our Schneider Production System initiatives.
- Gather Information to Create Detailed, parsed reports that will be used to support the engineering team’s goals and objectives.
- Organize Team Events, help plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- OCN liaison coordination and source analysis.
- Assist OE Team Managers with engineering scheduling.
- Understand and adhere to the processes and controls of Schneider Electric.
- Contribute to process enhancement and new process development.
- Assist with updating and maintaining office policies and procedures.
- Prepare order print packages for the manufacturing plant.
- Maintain service contracts on printers and copiers.
- Manage supplies for printers and copiers
Other Requirements and Skills:
Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, Skype, Social Media /Yammer. Must be proficient using Excel to analyze large amounts of data with the ability to develop a C level presentation.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
A good work ethic, along with high energy and a positive attitude, while exhibiting a high degree of professionalism and self-organization.
Ability to collaborate with various groups within the manufacturing organization.
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work in a flexible and constantly changing, demanding environment.
Minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or Finance with a preference given to candidates that possess a BS Degree in either of these fields.
3-7 Years’ proven experience as Administrative Assistant in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Ability to create reports, presentations and posters that can enthusiastically communicate the company’s message to a broad audience, both internal and external.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.