We're a gluten-free and vegan artisan company in need of an Assistant Kitchen Manager. We're open 7 days a week and employ a talented crew that is looking for a new member to grow with us!
Would you like to learn new ways of cooking with cannabis? Do you have a strong commercial kitchen or bakery background? We seek a leader that offers creative suggestions and knows how to get things done! Are you an effective communicator with excellent communication and team building skills? Then write us now and send your resume and cover letter.
Ensure effective internal communication with Kitchen Manger, management staff and production teams. Maintain and enforce safety, sanitation and compliance standards in accordance with state laws. Understand and assist with company growth by willing to adapt to changes in the system and new recipes.
Understand how to execute procedures and policies that manage, track and organize kitchen production processes. Must have a strong background in a commercial kitchen or bakery. Assist with all aspects of the kitchen processes, monitor progress, identify strengths and weaknesses. Assist with daily cooking, prep, and cleaning. Be proactive in maintaining a clean and well-run facility. Assist with training new staff.
Able to work 5 days a week and 40+ hours per week. Have flexibility and willingness to adjust job tasks during high volume times. Be willing to assume additional responsibility.
- Must have at least 2 years of Commercial Kitchen or Bakery experience
- Professional and clean appearance.
- Basic computer skills. Microsoft office programs and email.
- Must be 21+ to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to build and sustain a long-term team.
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task, meet deadlines and produce results.
- Valid WA Food Service License and WA state ID or DI.
- Salary range $42K - $52K/year, DOE
- 40 Hours PTO, 40 Hours PSST, paid holidays.
- Health insurance, Annual $500 Educational Stipend and Industry discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Weekends required
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible