Jersey City, NJ
$1000+/weekly based on production
6:30am Start Time / Monday-Friday Schedule
People want to work at Capstone because of our high-performance culture. We build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities. Through transparency and open lines of communication, we do the right thing and deliver on our promises. Think you have what it takes?
- Warehouse Associates load and unload by hand, and other duties as assigned by site leadership.
- Associates are paid by the truck. The harder you work, the more you earn!
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
- Lift and carry 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
- Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
Why you should work with us:
Get paid weekly - Rewarding production pay
- - your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- - after 60 days of employment
- Career growth-our company looks to promote from within first
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
- Our team fully embraces a high-performance culture, that inspires us to build strong relationships, challenge the status quo, work hard to deliver results, and pay it forward in our communities.
About the Company:
Capstone is a North American supply chain solutions partner with more than 650 operating locations, 19,000 associates, and 60,000 carriers. We have capabilities in freight management, warehouse and distribution center support, last-mile delivery, supply chain analytics, and optimization, and more. Our integrated, end-to-end logistics solutions uniquely position us to help partners reduce warehousing and transportation costs.