ETL/Database Engineer with 3 + Years MYSQL Experince, PL/SQL
• Analyze business requirements, propose, design and implement technical solutions
• Required to undertake the end-to-end design and programming of database modules and perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues with respect to Database design, programming & optimization.
• Well versed in advanced query development and design using MySQL, PL/SQL, Query Optimization,
• Maintain and optimize the existing procedures or develop new ones.
• Proven experience in developing very high performance, scalable, and resilient applications.
• Must possess procedural skills to help design, debug, implement, and maintain stored procedures, triggers, packages and user-defined functions
• Strong working knowledge with DB Modelling, design and data migration from existing applications and database environments to new architecture.
• Collaborate with other development team members
• Strong knowledge of Database/SQL performance tuning and monitoring.
Nice to have
• Strong Knowledge on Data warehousing Basics and relational database management
• Ideal candidate will have strong or some working knowledge of the health care insurance industry.
• Performing basic DBA activities like creating Users, creating and maintaining table spaces, assigning privileges and roles to the users.
• 5+ years of experience in working with relational databases. (e.g. Oracle, MySQL)
• 3+ years of experience with MySQL database solutions
• Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent math, research skills and analytical/problem solving skills.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and work on multiple project assignments while under pressure.
• Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of other company personnel, including technical personnel from other disciplines, IT Management, business users, outside vendors and consultants.
• Ability to train and/or mentor as well as oversee specific project work of others.