This position is responsible for supporting the functions and duties of Administration.
Communicates directly, and on behalf of Administration with other staff members and vendors
Issues general or direct response to other organizations
Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns; including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
Participates in staff meetings as needed
Provides smooth communication between departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
Maintains organization of the office
Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some which may have an organizational impact
Communicates with administrative team
Assists with HR tasks as needed
Prioritizes conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
Completes all assigned paperwork in a neat, accurate and timely manner
Documents pertinent information
Observes and report safety, maintenance problems
Interacts appropriately with vendors, patients and staff, showing them respect while maintaining boundaries
Maintains professional demeanor
Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of experience:
Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, providing support to a senior executive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal communication) and organization skills
- Proven success working in an environment where multi-tasking is the norm
- Proven track record including roles of increasing responsibility
- Creative problem-solving skills; ability to exercise independent judgment and decisions
- Advanced calendar management, and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, initiative and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Experience coordinating and processing travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges
- Experience supporting event-type logistics (transportation arrangements, catering, restaurant and hotel reservations, car rentals, etc.)
- Advanced PC skills (proficient using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet).