Nash UNC Health Care is looking for talented individuals to join our Anesthesia department as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist! The CRNA will have the following experience and qualities:
This position will report to the Chief CRNA, and responsibilities will focus on performing multiple modalities, including regional anesthesia, MAC sedation, and general anesthesia, in the operating room as well as the Labor & Delivery suite to provide adequate analgesia or anesthesia during surgical procedures.
The CRNA scope of practice is defined by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists and the North Carolina Practice Act. Incumbents are accountable to the North Carolina Board of Nursing for practicing nursing within the scope of the North Carolina Nursing Practice Act.
This position does require minimal travel to Morrisville, NC for initial Electronic Medical Record training.
1) Weekday shifts typically a mix of 8's, 10's, 12's
2) Call shifts typically once per week: 10-hr weekday guarantee, the post-call day always scheduled off
3) Rotating weekend shifts: every 5-7th depending on current staff and PTO usage. 8-hr guarantee weekend call shifts.
4) Ability to rotate to Labor & Delivery epidural service: autonomous practice
5) Paid week CEU time plus CEU reimbursement
6) PTO & benefits per hospital policies
Indeed Hire and Nash Health Care Systems are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time