As a member of the Audit & Compliance team, the successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task in a collaborative, deadline driven environment. Primary responsibilities for this position will include audit support and government finance / compliance tasks. These tasks include:
- Review and provide support on the implementation of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Supplement (DFARS), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and company policies and procedures. May assist in providing training to company personnel on the application of government regulations and business processes.
- Perform financial audits across multiple disciplines including Finance, Programs, and IT to develop and maintain compliance to government regulations, LM policies and business processes. Prepare and present reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Proactively monitor and report on key risks, financial and compliance exposures, and internal control assurance through Sarbanes-Oxley testing and internal reviews and assessments.
- Analyze processes and systems required to do business with the United States Government for compliance. Assess the impact of changes to disclosed practices.
- Assist with records management support activities across the business.
This position will develop and maintain relationships with functions across the enterprise and work special projects as assigned. The position will interact with external customers such as Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and other various agencies as required.
Must be a US Citizen or authorized to work in the US. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, business or equivalent from an accredited college
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications with an emphasis on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Research and interpretation of policies and US Government regulations
- SAP system experience
- SharePoint experience
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to execute assigned responsibilities with limited supervision & direction
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College