Disrupting the one-size-fits-all utility model, Inspire's groundbreaking smart home subscription seamlessly combines personalized clean energy plans with best-in-class smart devices. Using the Inspire app, members can self-drive their smart homes from anywhere, and select automated settings to use less energy while earning rewards. Inspire strives to make every home a smart home, powered by clean energy. Inspire's mission is to drive forward a brighter energy future by simplifying consumer adoption of clean energy and smart home technologies. Through continual innovation and scaling of connected device interoperability; clean energy supply, generation and storage; and intelligent, decentralized grid services, Inspire is building the world's first fully-integrated clean energy company.
Launched in January 2014, Inspire homes have used the clean power production equivalent of 121 wind turbines since inception. Driven by a team of mission-driven Avengers in Philadelphia and Santa Monica, Inspire prides itself on a culture of ownership, teamwork and stalwart obsession with "crushing it!"
The Event Sales Ambassador will be the face of Inspire and is an integral part of our local, community-oriented sales experience. They will be responsible for engaging, educating, and enrolling future members at events and in tandem with our local retail partners. An ideal future Field Avenger will thrive in a social environment, is extremely outgoing, and is passionate about the opportunity to make a positive impact on the environment! You are innately optimistic, enthusiastic, and are be up for the challenge of empowering people towards a brighter energy future.
- Attend local events throughout the Philadelphia area, interact with event attendees and educate them on the benefits of using 100% clean power with Inspire
- Embody the Inspire brand by articulating the positive impact of switching and creating a great signup experience for local residents
- Share wins and stay connected with your team leader and fellow heroes using tablet instant messaging, video calls, and other digital applications
- Challenge yourself to crush daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You have strong communication skills: pleasant, fluid, and persuasive
- You have the ability to persevere through rejection and are a problem solver
- You learn, challenge, and question the status quo
- You thrive working independently and absolutely goal driven
- You are proficient in Google products and tablet use [Docs, Chrome, Slides, etc.]
- You are 18 years or older
- You hold a BS/BA degree or working towards one (students encouraged!)
- You have a reliable mode of transportation to get to and from events
- You have prior sales experience or are looking to kick start your career in sales
- You're knowledgeable and passionate about the clean energy field
This position is a part-time, hourly and commission based role, ideal for students or freelancers looking to get their foot in the door at a growing, fun startup! You can expect to work 2-3 days per week with a focus on weekends (when most of our events occur). Given the travel required, Inspire will provide a monthly allowance to help cover travel costs. The ideal candidate will have immediate availability and be able to consistently work events on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. If you think you've got what it takes, we invite you to submit your application here! Let's bring clean power to the people.