Full Job Description
BCHH of the West, a subsidiary of BCHH, Inc is looking for an Escrow Officer to coordinate the escrow and preparation of closing documents. The Escrow Officer should make welcome calls to realtors, obtain seller info, retrieve payoffs, prepare Settlement Statements for closing, while working with realtors, attorneys, and lenders to ensure all terms of the sales contract are met.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process according to sales contracts, lender instructions, company requirements, and other written instructions.
- Perform title clearance tasks for clear to close and insurable title.
- Prepare all closing documents for signing.
- Coordinate the delivery of checks, payment of municipal liens, obtain payoff statements, collect receipts, and any other documents needed to satisfy escrow.
- Must have ability to prorate taxes, generate title fees, and calculate payoff interest.
- Communicate with realtors, attorneys, homeowners, and lenders to meet all terms of the contract.
- Order Association resale packages, collect HOA dues, and any delinquencies and/or principal and interest
- Purchase experience is a must to perform this job!
- Strong Accounting, Mathematical, and Analytical skills desired.
- Strong pipeline management, customer service, and organizational skills a must.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written a must.
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate process, while interacting with realtors, buyers, sellers, and attorneys.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) year’s Closing experience is desired.
- A minimum of three (3) years of Title Industry experience desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- RamQuest experience is a plus.
BCHH of the West, a subsidiary of BCHH, Inc ("BCHH”) is a nationally recognized title agency providing title insurance and settlement services for both residential and commercial transactions coast to coast in all 50 states. Our company works directly with a client base made up of national lenders that originate all loan types for purchase and refinance transactions, asset management companies with property assets in default, along with institutional investors, private equity firms, and mortgage servicers that have growing investment portfolios for leveraging and securing real property assets.
BCHH provides nationwide services from its corporate office headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, with the support of additional office locations in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Birmingham, AL, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Salt Lake City, UT. BCHH is an approved national issuing agent for: Stewart Title Guaranty Company, First American Title Insurance Company, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, WFG Title Insurance Company, and Westcor Land Title Insurance Company.
We are a fast-growing company…. Come grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Escrow: 3 years (Required)
- Title Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Henderson, NV (Preferred)
- Escrow Officer (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off