Responsible for the administration and billing of service agreements under close supervision. Requires working in a collaborative environment with Sales, other administrative departments and Service Management while always keeping the customers’ requirements and satisfaction as a top priority.
- Works in a busy, dynamic, professional office environment.
- Manages billing and takes ownership of an appropriate number of commercial customers.
- Interacts with customers regularly to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Reviews and validates pricing and terms of service agreements and purchase orders.
- Responsible for data entry by entering and updating service agreement billing and terms in custom operating system.
- Handles routine dispute resolution and resolves all internal and customer inquiries through phone, email and customer ticketing system in a timely manner.
- Escalates unresolved issues to Lead or Supervisor.
- Works hand in hand with Sales, Service and other internal customers.
- Responsible for retrieval and entry of meter reads.
- Responsible for retrieval of purchase orders for contract renewal.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Prior administration experience with strong Microsoft Excel skills required along with effective analytical ability.
- Oracle or SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to complete a high level of data entry with robust problem solving skills are necessary.
- Limited processing errors.
- Some overtime required, especially at month end.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.