Sales Representative job
Location: Beltsville, MD
Top reasons Why You Want to Work for LeafGuard as a Sales Representative
- No cold calling
- We provide set-leads
- Paid training
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life insurance)
- Earn from $500-$3,000 of commission weekly
- Travel to meet with customers
- Demonstrate product
- Present product information
- Meet personal and team sales goals
- Attend weekly sales training meeting
Sales Representative Work Hours/Shift:
Must be flexible
What will you need to become a Sales Representative?
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to lift up 50 lbs
- Strong Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and a go-getter attitude
Who are we?
In 1993, after years of intense product research and development, Englert, Inc. introduced the LeafGuard® Brand gutter, a patented one-piece leaf and debris shedding gutter system. The LeafGuard Brand system revolutionized the industry, by providing a one-piece system for residential and light commercial applications, with a lifetime, clog-free guarantee, and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on its ScratchGuard® paint finish.
LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer and it is proud to support our troops. Veterans are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- salesman: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance