- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
An Technical Solutions Architect (SAP Hybris) job in Bridgewater, NJ is available courtesy of Grom Associates.
In this role you will play a key role in developing our client's next generation "Customer Connect" platform/capabilities. You will apply your subject matter expertise on SAP Hybris to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies. Work with business understanding the requirements, define project scope, and provide project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk.
The Technical Solutions Architect (SAP Hybris) responsibilities include:
- Manage on-shore and off-shore based teams. Ensure that they are delivering on time and with quality.
- Work with internal and external development teams to deliver Hybris solutio and define & architect the design for the Hybris program.
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined.
- Provide Hybris technical guidance and expertise to developers, testing teams, compliance and other project team members.
- Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce custom solution specifications for complex and large projects.
- Provide documented technical design proposals, estimates, specifications and maintenance guides.
- Research leading edge tools and processes for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering is required Master’s degree in Computer Science or related Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of In-depth Hybris functional and technical/coding knowledge and extensive working experience is required with minimum of 2-3 years of Hybris Lead / Project/Team Lead experience in managing Hybris full life cycle implementations is red.
- Hands on experience in all areas of Hybris - Java, J2EE, HTML, and Spring Framework is required.
As the Technical Solutions Architect (SAP Hybris) you will be responsible for leading Hybris Global Template and Regional Deployments; Lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority; Manage the resolution of cross-functional and cross-platform issues, trade-offs, and risk in accordance with program objectives.
- Extensive hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX is required.
- Expert knowledge of creating custom Hybris extensions and cockpit customizations is required.
- Experience working on Multi language / Multi currency eCommerce websites using Hybris platform is required.
- Experience with Development, Customization & Configuration of a large/global scale Hybris platform is required.
- Experience creating a Hybris implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivering to the plan is preferred * Experience in preparing a detailed estimate for an implementation is preferred.
- Ability to lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority is required.
- Experience working with following tools: JIRA, JIRA, HPALM, Testing Automation tool (i.e., Selenium, Hyperion) is preferred.
- Experience in managing off-shore and on-shore development teams and create collaboration across time-zone and regions is required.
- Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment is required.
If you are interested in discussing this Technical Solutions Architect (SAP Hybris) opportunity in Bridgewater, NJ please contact Kathy Wheeler at (615) 983 -6603.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Delivery Lead or Project Lead: 3 years (Required)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scrum: 3 years (Required)
- Hyperion: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hybris: 5 years (Required)