Reno Staffing is offering a one-day mock jury trial!
No experience or special skills needed, just have an opinion!
This assignment is only for Carson City residents!:
***If you are not a Carson City resident :
- Monday, June 17th 1pm - 5pm
- Located in South Reno:
(Sorry no Minden, Gardnerville, Dayton Residents), have ever been in the legal field or have legal experience you are not eligible for this assignment. You must be at least 21 years of age AND have no felonies to participate.***
This will serve as a focus group for local researchers in the legal field. This is a one day assignment on Monday June 17th 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Located in Reno, NV. An extra 1 hour of pay will be added for travel!:
Reno Staffing is located at 2255 Green Vista Drive, Suite 402, Sparks, NV 89431. Our office number is (775) 356-1137, please give us call if you would like more information!
Your job assignment will be a mock jury focus group. Here are some things to expect:
- A focus group is a 4-hour discussion group about a legal case. You will have to read about 20 pages of the “case story” and view exhibits, then discuss what you have read with the rest of the group. A moderator will help all the group members carry on the discussion. There are no “right or wrong” opinions in this type of group.
- You will be required to fill out a confidential questionnaire. The questionnaire has some personal questions on it (like income level, education, etc.), but is mostly made up of attitude questions that have no right or wrong answers.
- The group is recorded, but your name and identity will be confidential. The attorneys are the only ones to see these recordings, but sometimes a brief segment is used in teaching lawyers and judges various things about juries. You will sign a consent form/waiver saying that you give permission to be recorded.
- If you cannot serve for the entire 4 hours of a focus group, please state that in your application.
- Water/coffee/tea/sodas will be provided along with a lite snack
If parking is not complimentary, your parking will be paid for but you must park in the lot/area specified. If you park elsewhere, they will not pay for your parking.
This is a very popular assignment and we do expect spots to fill quickly!:
To apply, please do so through this job posting or for even faster service come see us at Reno Staffing, 2255 Green Vista Drive, Suite 402 in Sparks. We are open for walk-ins Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm.