We are hiring a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) for an Interim Staff Development Coordinator with an established Long Term Care facility in Baltimore, MD. The position requires the Registered Nurse candidate to have recent management experience in a Nursing Home within the past 12 months of employment. If you or someone you know is interested you are encouraged to apply today with a current resume.
Local and travel candidates will be considered!
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF SERVICES:
Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
Generous Benefits Including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Referral Bonus Program
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaffis the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
The Staff Development Coordinator (Registered Nurse/RN) is focused on assisting and supporting the translation of the Genesis nursing philosophy into practice by leading the planning, implementation, and evaluation of education to enhance the knowledge and skills of caregivers/vitality specialists. This includes:
- Providing nursing staff with clinical and educational support and guidance
- Coordinating all educational activities in the Center
- Focusing on Quality Improvement
- Identifying areas of educational need
- Developing in-service programs, training staff, and coordinating the completion of these programs
- Planning and implementing orientation and mentoring program for all nursing employees; including Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Overseeing Infection Control (including Employee Health)
- Maintaining in-service educational records
- Coordinating the function for CNA certification training classes (if applicable)
* A graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current Registered Nurse/RN licensure * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience preferred * Two years of clinical experience in long-term care nursing with one year as an educator preferred * Excellence in clinical nursing skills required * Experience in Gerontology preferred * Training and/or experience in adult learning preferred
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Barb Thon | Staffing Manager - Interim Leadership
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com
P: 877-527-6254 | F: 505-468-9157 | Barbara.Thon@CareerStaff. com