Founded in June 2011, Howard Energy Partners (“HEP”) is a privately held midstream company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas and with operations focused in the Eagle Ford Shale region of south Texas, the Marcellus Shale region of northern Pennsylvania and Northern Mexico. HEP currently owns and operates nearly 800 miles of natural gas gathering pipelines, a 200 million cubic feet per day natural gas processing plant, a 10,000 barrel per day condensate stabilizer and a 525,000 barrel liquids storage terminal. More information about HEP can be found at our website www.howardenergypartners.com.
The Terminal Operator performs service work relating to transferring liquids (petroleum products.) between marine, rail, truck and/or storage tanks within the terminal.
- Safely load and unload Vessels, Barges, Rail Cars and Trucks.
- Inventory: Must be able convert gross gauge numbers to net using API, temperature and VCF.
- Transloading: Truck to truck, Railcar to truck, truck to railcar, vessel to railcar.
- Must be able to gauge tanks, railcars and trucks.
- Housekeeping at the place of work is a Terminal Operators responsibility.
- Perform regular inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs on all equipment
- Safely operate moveable equipment to load and unload materials and supplies.
- Perform other job related duties as training allows and assigned by Supervisor.
- Clean job site, ensure all equipment, tools and materials are returned to proper place.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Dockman: Receive 48 hours of training required by the USCG to become Dock PIC.
- Follow company policies and comply with company regulations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
2 years related experience in terminal, pipeline or marine operations preferred.
Basic math and computer skills are a must.
At Howard Energy Partners, we believe that our people are our greatest asset and we recognize that our company’s growth and success are direct results of our employees’ hard work and contributions. We take pride in our unique culture and strive to provide a dynamic, fulfilling and fun work environment. We offer an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Voluntary Life, Long and Short Term Disability, Vacation, Sick Leave, 401(k), and a Section 529 Plan.