Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive on a daily basis to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
We are in need of an Part-Time Agile Coach to perform the following:
- Coach multiple projects and programs across the organization using Agile
- Design, plan and enable the launch of large scale programs using Agile practices and frameworks.
- Build, lead and develop approach to Agile methodology to deliver results across the enterprise through the use of analysis, design, development, testing.
- Collaborate with Engineering Team, Implementation Managers, and Implementation Support Engineers to maintain and enhance business products.
- Ensure appropriate risk management and control practices are integrated into Agile initiatives
- Drive the organization-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout of strategic execution plans. Sustain Agile methodologies and continuously develop strategies.
- Develop coaching methods to guide teams in using and sharing data to improve outcomes, delivery, and organizational support.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the agile program and scrum teams.
- Manage and coach to the most complex journey labs and work streams, makes recommendations to improve metrics and capabilities/working models.
- 3 - 5 years agile experience, including 4+ years as an agile practitioner or 4+ years as an agile coach (2-year experience in leading multiple agile teams.)
- Ability to lead complex strategic engagements with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience as a Scrum Master, leading complex multiple technology programs/projects using Scrum; experience with other Agile approaches
- Experience using tools such as Jira and the Atlassian Tool Suite
- IT experience, with end-to-end experience on large-scale systems development projects and improvements in execution efforts
- Ability to coach across multiple functions, lead different perspectives and deal effectively with ambiguity and adaptation to change
AWS CSP, ACP, PMP, SAFe, Six Sigma or Lean Certifications are a plus
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.