OneWeb Satellites is pioneering new value propositions in space through the design and large-scale manufacturing of low-cost, ultra-high performing satellites at high-volumes. These space-crafts are modular and designed for multiple mission configurations. OneWeb Satellites' ability to iterate on satellite design and launch new satellites in quantity faster than ever before secures our competitive advantage in spacecraft production.
Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect OneWeb Satellites high regard for our employees.
- To support the digital transformation of the Production and Quality organizations,
- To retrieve data from various sources in various formats and collect them in a unique database (MTI),
- To define and develop visual / real-time dashboards to monitor end to end production activities and related performances (on-time, on-quality),
- To regularly review and customize the data displayed on the different boards to ensure consistency with user needs,
- To develop statistical analysis and indicators to identify product and process drifts in a proactive manner,
- To develop specific dashboards to highlight biggest sources of waste and opportunities for improvement in production.
This position is based in
- Merritt Island (Just outside KSC) / Cocoa, Florida.
- FAL Quality Improvement Manager
- Degree in IT Engineering (bachelor or master degree),
- 3+ years of experience on similar activities,
- Programmatic knowledge such as : SQL, C, C++, Python,
- Experience in Big Data management preferred,
- Experience with SAP is a plus,
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing is a plus,
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand for an extended period of time; walk; reach above shoulders; and stoop, kneel, bend, twist or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities require by this job include close vision.
- Personal Protective Equipment many be required including safety shoes and glasses. Other protective equipment may also be necessary based on the specific task.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The work environment can be busy, noisy, and conditions may vary. Also, contains some mechanical and chemical hazards.
OneWeb Satellites provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OneWeb Satellites will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.