VP, Account Director- Razorfish Health, Chicago(Job Number:
About Razorfish Health
What ignites when the highest levels of science, creativity and technology collide? This is what Razorfish Health lives for discovering, every single day. We call it exponential potential. Through a transformative blend of science, tech and creativity, we exponentially expand what a health and wellness brand can achieve in the marketplace.
We are full service to the core, home-grown from the very deepest roots of digital. Located in New York, Philadelphia and Chicago, Razorfish Health is part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health. We serve a broad base of clients in pharma/biotech as well as CPG/OTC manufacturers, healthcare retailers and major health systems and hospitals.
In a sea of same, we swim differently. Our people are unique. Our perspectives are unique. Find out why our employees are proud to say #IAmARazorfish.
http://www.razorfishhealth.com | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/razorfishhealth
Razorfish Health is looking for an amazing VP, Account Director that is ready to help us create the experiences that change lives. The VP, Account Director is responsible for managing and growing the client relationship, and expanding services/business, on one or more large client accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of maintaining the ultimate accountability for client satisfaction, increasing account revenue and overall growth, and experienced as a team leader.
Responsibilities for the VP, Account Director are as followed:
- May own the client relationships at the mid-senior level within the client’s organizational hierarchy
- With VP/Director, responsible for setting and managing client account expectations
- Oversees all strategy development for assigned account(s), including the development of key alliances and interactive marketing/advertising strategies that align with the client's brand and support the client's business objectives.
- Ensures client contact with members of internal brand team and supports Director of Delivery Management with respect to client communication
- Maintains primary responsibility for the quality, strategy and integrity of all agency products/services delivered to assigned clients; resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention.
- Engages clients on a regular basis to evaluate the success or failure of digital advertising/marketing initiatives, and plans for course correction and/or continual success as appropriate
- Identifies opportunities for growth within existing client accounts/brands currently managed, and presents/positions new ideas to clients on an ongoing basis. Seek opportunities to up sell and cross-sell within the account to generate additional revenue
- Manages profit and loss responsibility for assigned clients as well as financial forecasting
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing and is comfortable playing a leadership role with client brand teams when needed
- Consults with Client Partner to: develop ROI models and rationale for each account plan; provide ongoing consultation regarding advertising/marketing strategy; and develop fees and budget allocation models for all agency services
- Responsible for understanding the account dynamics and mobilizing Razorfish Health resources to most effectively meet account requirements
- May be asked to participate in new business
- With Project Manager, contributes to the development of project timeline and budget
- Provides leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to members of his/her assigned project team.
- Ensures clear, ongoing communication regarding the client and brand strategy, strategic insights pertaining to the client's business/industry, trends, initiatives, issues and competitive intelligence, or similar to multidisciplinary team members. Inspires the team to deliver superior client solutions consistently that meet or exceed client's goals/expectations
- Monitors trends in the digital marketing and advertising industry, and client industry verticals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a highly collaborative environment to develop and execute digital advertising/marketing strategies for clients in the healthcare space.
- A strong, strategic customer service orientation, and the ability to form long-term relationships with mid-senior level partners within client organizations
- Must be able to motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of online communication initiatives. Some prior staff performance management experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated budget management experience for client projects, including prior experience developing fees and budget allocation models
- Strong strategic, analytical skills and effective problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop return on investment (ROI) models. Must also be able to exercise positive judgment to assess situations, evaluate options and make decisions, and draw
- 7 – 10+ years of relevant experience in the account services field within the advertising industry, management consulting discipline or a similar industry required
- A minimum of one (1) year of prior staff management, development and mentoring experience preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Sr. Account Manager; or one (1) year as an Account Director strongly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience in Marketing/promotion experience with healthcare brands is required
- A demonstrated track record of expanding business with existing customers (upselling); and experience supporting new business pitches required
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health & Razorfish Health are equal opportunity employers. No vendor/agency solicitation please.
Publicis Health is the world’s premier health-oriented agency network. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health’s mission is to be the indispensable force for health and wellness business transformation through the alchemy of creativity and technology—for good.
With more than 5,000 employees around the world, Publicis Health manages 17 agency brands through 40 offices located in seven countries. Publicis Health brands include Digitas Health, Discovery USA, Heartbeat, in-sync, Langland, Maxcess Managed Markets, PDI, PlowShare Group, Publicis Health Media, Publicis LifeBrands, Publicis Resolute, Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, Razorfish Health, Real Science, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, Tardis Medical Consultancy and Verilogue.
www.publicishealth.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/publicishealth | Twitter: www.twitter.com/PublicisHealth/
Not all applicants will be contacted. Publicis Health is an equal opportunity employer. No vendor/agency solicitation please.