Immediate Opening for Director of Training
Established organization in South Orlando is seeking an experienced hands-on leader to provide strategic and tactical support for talent initiatives across the company to create a learning organization that will drive business results.
Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: Depending on experience plus benefits.
In this role you will have a major impact and be responsible for the following areas:
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify development opportunities and competency gaps.
- Evaluates new vendors, programs and products and makes recommendations.
- Conducts needs assessments to design leadership development programs and tools.
- Oversee all aspects of administrative needs such as training space, contracts, etc.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously and facilitate team projects.
- Work with Talent Development team to provide analysis of the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you meet the following requirements:
- Expert knowledge of learning solutions, curriculum, coaching and performance management methodologies.
- Self directed and confidence to make recommendations that will impact a large organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 10+ years of progressive training/facilitation experience with previous management or supervisory experience and HR knowledge.
- Facilitation experience and certifications
- Experience in Hospitality Industry a must.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, consulting and problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Corporate Training: 10 years
- sales management: 5 years
- hospitality management: 3 years