- Hourly rate $18.60 and up based on experience*
1. Knows, understands, incorporates and demonstrates the mission, vision and core values of Trinity Health in behaviors, practices and decisions.
2. Answers all internal and external customer order status inquiries and/ or complaints (telephone, mail, fax, web) regarding Shared Procurement Services operations. All incoming calls must follow the department call tracking policies and all call information is logged in the call center tracking system.
3. Supports a high volume of inbound customer calls; researches and resolves delivery issues; provides information on TH SPS services, and demonstrates established standards of commitment to customer service by following up on calls and ensuring superior results. Quickly analyzes customer concerns and needs while resolving customer's issues within the prescribed time limits.
4. Counsels customers regarding the appropriate use of the Enterprise Resource Planning (Requisitioning and Invoice screens. Analyzes customer needs and refers to appropriate external resources (SCIS, Ministry Organization’s SC dept, etc) to ensure orders are accurate within the prescribed processes of SPS and the Ministry Organizations.
5. Facilitates triaging of incoming requests for invoice resolution, supplies and services to Procurement Operations staff if unable to resolve within prescribed timeframe per call center guidelines.
6. Identifies, researches, analyzes and resolves complex Ministry Organization complaints.
7. Makes independent decisions based on information gathered from customers and available within internal areas.
8. Maintains a working knowledge of TH SPS operations, including but not limited to Expediters, Accounts Payables, Buyers and MOs. Must understand TH SPS complex operations including requisitioning, operating policies/ procedures, contracting resolution processes, invoice resolution etc.
9. Researches/Triages Purchasing email box. Resolves or facilitates resolution for customer.
10. Consults with management to proactively resolve customer problems. Identifies discrepancies and recommends resolutions regarding SPS operations which impact customers, including but not limited to Ministry Organization, vendors, accounts payables, etc.
11. Attends staff meetings and training sessions and incorporates information and material into daily job functions. Must successfully pass a series of tests upon completion of the training program.
12. Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws/regulations; the Trinity Health Integrity and Compliance Program and Code of Conduct; as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
1. One (1) to two (2) years professional experience in an office environment or customer support role. Or equivalent college courses.
2. Six (6) to twelve (12) months previous experience in a high volume Procurement, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain Management or Customer Service Environment required.
3. Knowledge of medical supply and commodity terminology is preferred.
4. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
5. Strong problem solving skills with ability to research problems and present findings.
6. Meticulous in attention to detail and skillful in data entry.
7. Demonstrated ability to identify, investigate, analyze and resolve complex service issues.
8. Must have proven prioritization and coordination skills, strong organizational skills as well as high level of initiative.
9. Must have demonstrated knowledge and use of appropriate applications: Excel, MS Office, Email, Fax, multi-line phone system and use of the web applications. Knowledge of an ERP application is preferred.
10. Must have ability to work effectively in a large, multi-level, geographically dispersed organization.
11. Must be able to manage multiple work assignments under stress.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
1. Work will generally be accomplished in an office environment and must be able to operate a computer, telephone and other office equipment.
2. Must be able to set and organize own work priorities and adapt to them as they change frequently.
3. Must be able to travel to the various Trinity Health sites (may or may not apply).
4. The job requires sitting for long periods of time at a terminal with a headset on. The mental environment in which work is performed may consist of long periods of continuous and multiple demands from customers and staff with frequent interruptions. Incumbents must be able to hear speech, distinguish sounds, speak at a volume level to be understood and have sufficient near and far vision to be able to read information displayed on a terminal and contained in reference materials. A level of fine motor skills and manual dexterity to be able to use a terminal keyboard is required.