Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Assists Business Analyst team by attending meetings and recording internal and external needed changes in service delivery processes and systems.
- Collects data from internal and external customers relating to minor systems and reporting issues impacting service delivery.
- Documents basic business functional requirements, obtaining clarification from stakeholders for service delivery and/or system change needs.
- Assists Business Analysts as necessary with the collection of data required to compile project definitions and cost assessments for projects.
- Helps creating cost estimates by calculating needed hours of workload and resources for defined projects.
- Collects Service Level and Operating Metrics data to support the preparation of business operations reports.
- Develops basic knowledge of the overall business organization, operating processes, user-based systems, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.