Practice Manager – Oversee the day-to-day operations of medical practice locations and staff. Duties include managing people, processes and expenses.
- Facilitates the implementation of and ensures adherence to all corporate policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Provides oversight to ensure that staff and processes are working to achieve practice goals
- Continuously identifies ways to increase profitability
- Finds opportunities to grow the business through increased referrals, new or increased services, regional expansion, or other revenue-enhancing activities
- Continually identifies and implements ways to maximize efficiency, productivity, and resource allocation
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required, but Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of physician office operations, and medical terminology
- Knowledge of budgeting, accounts payable, and human resource processes
- Excellent communication and relational skills
- Proficient in various office products and computer systems
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401 (k) and Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation and holidays
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- office management: 3 years (Preferred)