Responsible for supporting theprovision and use of worklife, employee assistance and management consultantresources.
- Determines purpose of call by activelylistening and interacting with callers, triages call in a in a professional andtimely manner. (*)
- Assesses client’s needs; researches and articulately communicates informationregarding pertinent EAP/Worklife services and resources. (*)
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed action to minimizerisk. (*)
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and online to identifypotential providers and resources. (*)
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP system to initiate thecase and documents comments and information thoroughly and professionally. (*)
- Receive calls transferred from counselors and provides immediate memberassistance. (*)
- Schedules appointment for members with counselors. (*)
- Assists team members with necessary activities to effectively respond tomember inquiries about and requests for services and resources related tovarious life skills such as finding childcare, finding eldercare, etc. (*)
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders. (*)
- Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and identify validated,appropriate member resources. (*)
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and assist with securingmember resources and/or services.
- Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs related to relevantmaterials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of appropriateguidebooks, collating materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completionin the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Provides miscellaneous support functions including administrative support,follow-up calls, and other duties as assigned. (*)
Compliancewith Policies and Regulatory Standards
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprisepolicies, and EAP and Worklife policies and procedures. (*)
- Maintains accurate and complete internal documentation of requiredinformation that meets risk management and regulatory requirements. (*)
- Exhibits the following EAP Wklife Customer Spt Assoc Behaviors
1-2 years experience in a call center environment preferred or BH experience
Experience preferred in a social, psychological or human service field providing client support.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Customer Service/Customer Service - Member Services - Traditional products/1-3 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Explorer/1-3 Years/
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Outlook/1-3 Years/
Leadership/Collaborating for Results/FOUNDATION
Leadership/Developing and Executing Strategy/FOUNDATION
General Business/Communicating for Impact/FOUNDATION
General Business/Turning Data into Information/FOUNDATION
Service/Creating a Differentiated Service Experience/FOUNDATION
Considered only for current internal teleworkers (in any area). Option for telework will be evaluated after a certain period of employment
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
This position is a Monday-Friday role
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.