Full Job Description
Location: South Korea (Camp Humphreys)
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
Design and implement UC architecture for Voice and Video services for multi-classification networks. Large scale deployment experience working with CUCM, Unity, Call Center Express, CMS2000, VCS-Control, VCS-Expressway, VTC, and Gateways. Perform system integration and migration of existing UC architecture. Provide proposal support as needed. Person must be comfortable briefing, attending meetings and leading efforts. The position is located at Camp Humphreys, Korea.
More About the Role:
- Provide engineering support for Government leadership located at USAG-Humphreys and other Korean sites.
- Ability to communicate and work with high level Government officials.
- Conduct customer site surveys.
- Research, develop and recommend Voice designs to Government customers with best value solutions.
- Provide the required equipment list, estimated engineering & installation hours, and any related travel plan estimates needed to deliver the proposed solution.
- Verify and revise existing engineering designs and/or develop new engineering designs, as required to address customer requirements * .
Interface with manufacturers and vendors to resolve issues that cannot be resolved in-house.
- Travel to other CACI Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
- Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
- Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required
- Obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level to perform the job
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 8-12 years of related experience or a combination of education, skills, and related experience.
- Experience, knowledge and certifications in Cisco Collaboration, Networks, VMWare, and Cisco UCS.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Project, etc.)
- Experience generating Executive Summaries and meeting minutes.
- Ability to work with multiple personalities and lead team efforts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Customer interface experience
- Ability to clearly articulate and present solutions to customers
- Must have personal transportation.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job Type: Full-time
- communicating with high level military officials: 10 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, Visio, Power P: 7 years (Preferred)
- Design and implement UC architecture for Voice and Video: 7 years (Preferred)
- deployment experience working with (CUCM, Unity, etc): 7 years (Preferred)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- Cisco Collaboration, Networks, VMWare, and Cisco UCS (Preferred)
- able to work in South Korea (Camp Humphreys)?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply