Associate Attorney - Foreclosure:
This individual will be responsible for the accurate and timely management of a portfolio of cases in various stages of the foreclosure process. Position responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Preparing and responding to pleadings, motions and discovery,
- Preparing for and attending hearings, trials and mediations, either in person or telephonically
- Maintaining accurate time records for client billing purposes
- Accurately updating case status in internal tracking systems and in client tracking systems
- Managing assistant/Paralegal performance and ensuring they are executing tasks timely and accurately
- Reviewing and responding to all incoming correspondence
- Must be admitted to the Florida Bar and in good standing.
- Minimum of 2 years Foreclosure experience (creditor's side)
- Proficiency in LPS, Tempo, Legal Tracker and other mortgage industry systems is highly desirable
- Ability to handle high case load
- Dependable, organized, detail oriented, self-motivated individual who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Compensation: Generous compensation package including employer paid health insurance for employee, 3 weeks PTO, and salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time