MAXlive Social Media Associate Job Overview
Media Art Xploration (MAX) is seeking a Social Media Associate with excellent communication and strong organizational skills to join it’s growing team. MAX produces and presents groundbreaking live & immersive arts that harness & interrogate the scientific advances of our times. As a key member of the marketing team, they will work closely with the head of the Marketing department to execute social campaigns that grow engagement, brand recognition, brand affinity, and ultimately drive audience growth and ticket sales for our biennial festival, MAXlive 2021 The Neuroverse taking place in NYC this Nov 5 -7. This will also be the person on the grounds covering the festival live on all of our platforms. We have a great team now and we look forward to adding another positive member to our crew!
- Work in tandem with the head of marketing to drive growth of organic social postings across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and other relevant channels for MAX
- Schedule and promote content across social channels to drive engagement, clicks, and conversions
- Engage with the live events, performing arts and media arts communities on social media and drive meaningful conversations around the MAX brand
- Track KPIs across social media channels and roll into regular reports for marketing
- Grow MAX’s social footprint in new communities and audiences across multiple platforms
- Create and manage a social media content calendar that summarizes weekly activity
- Identify on-brand influencers to help expand the program.
- Maintain awareness of MAX’s initiatives and develop influencer strategies to support those initiatives
- Experience using social media analytics tools
- Understanding of the algorithms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media channels
- Nonprofit or social impact-specific social media experience.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy, roll up your sleeves, and take on any task to get the job done.
- A strong interest in science, technology and environmental issues that affect our daily lives
- Experience promoting live events on social media is a major plus
- Passion for social media and visual storytelling, backed by deep platform expertise
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location